Tuesday, November 10, 2009

details, details

I am currently working on building my photography portfolio and need wonderful, beautiful people like you to fill it up.


I am a natural light, on location, lifestyle photographer. I love to capture moments in time and turn them into beautiful memories to cherish. I want to capture YOU being YOU -- crazy, fun-loving, creative, happy, silly, contemplative, beautiful, imperfect, real YOU. I want to capture the connections you share with those you love.

When you show up come as you are. Be Real. Be Relaxed. Be in Love. Be Happy. Be Simple. Be YOU.

My portfolio pricing is what I am currently charging. This price will be available until I feel my portfolio is sufficient for my needs. Pricing is subject to change at any point. Until then, enjoy my portfolio pricing.

SESSION FEE $150

Your session includes:
  • a 1-2 hour shoot on location
  • approximately 20-35 digitally enhanced photos in an online gallery
  • CD with 5 high resolution images with copyright release to print as you choose (more may be purchased at an additional charge)
  • print packages are also available

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP